Aluminum Ladder Cable Trays
Ladder cable trays are the most common cable tray solution for supporting and protecting power and control cables. As the name suggests, these cable trays mimic the rungs of a ladder. US Tray manufactures strong and lightweight, aluminum ladder cable trays of the highest quality.
You can also establish an equipment grounding conductor with ladder cable trays. Ideal for holding larger cables, they’re often used for construction and upgrades in automotive, power, commercial, oil and gas, and industrial verticals.
I-Beam Ladder Cable Trays
Welded aluminum I-beam ladder cable trays are a core solution and an iconic design in the cable tray industry. The I-beam design is the most common cable tray construction.
Our aluminum, I-beam ladder cable trays feature 3-inch tangents and are easily connectable with our fittings and accessories.
Why Choose Ladder Cable Trays?
There are many reasons why ladder cable trays are the first-choice cable support system of their kind, and why they are some of our most popular products. Here are just a few of their many benefits:
- Ladder cable trays are the preferred solution and are the most economical choice for creating the ideal routing path.
- The rung design that ladder cable trays are known for enables cables to be tied down, or to exit the tray where necessary.
- The ladder cable tray design promotes ventilation, and prevents the accumulation of dust, debris and moisture.
- Ladder cable tray allows for easy additions and movement of powered equipment by allowing for open cable access.
- Ladder cable trays by US Tray are designed for ease of use by construction and electrical professionals, while protecting your cables from unauthorized access.
The Benefits of Aluminum Ladder Cable Trays
Aluminum is one of the most commonly used materials for the manufacturing and fabrication of ladder cable trays. Aluminum ladder cable trays benefit from being lightweight and resistant to corrosion. They work in many settings, and are easy to install and maintain.
Designed for Easy Installation and Maintenance
Our ladder cable trays are engineered with the full scope of your project in mind:
- Our designs ensure easy access to cables when you need it.
- Install, modify, extend or remove cables seamlessly with our ladder trays.
Choosing US Tray ladder cable tray solutions can reduce labor time and minimize project costs.
Ladder Tray Fittings: Create Your Custom Solution
Ensure your cable tray solution is designed for your application, with our vast range of ladder tray fittings. Choose from the following and more:
- Horizontal elbows
- Vertical elbows
- Cross pieces
If you’d like expert guidance on which fittings to choose in order to meet complex needs, get in touch. Our team would be happy to provide advice tailored to your project goals.
Meet Industry Standards
We manufacture all of our ladder cable solutions to the highest industry standards:
- US Tray solutions are UL-classified, also referred to as UL-listed.
- Our products meet National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) VE-1, metal cable tray standards.
- All aluminum ladder cable trays meet NEMA loading requirements, crafted in extruded 6063-T6 material.
Class 1-4 Ladder Tray Fittings
- Class 1 Tray Fittings are designed for use with NEMA Classes 12B and 12C Cable Trays. These systems have 1-1/8″ wide side rail flanges and 4-hole splice plates.
- Class 2 Tray Fittings are designed for use with NEMA Class 20A, 20B, and 20C Cable Trays. These systems have 2″ wide side rail flanges and 4-hole splice plates.
- Class 3 Tray Fittings are designed for use with Cable Trays with NEMA Classes that exceed 20C. These systems have 2-3/8″ wide side rail flanges and 8-hole splice plate.
- Class 4 Tray Fittings are designed for use with 8″ high Cable Tray System A820E. This system has 2-3/4″ wide side rail flanges and 8-hole heavy-duty splice plates.
Ladder Cable Tray Manufacturers
We are your go-to ladder cable tray manufacturer for high-quality, trusted products, made in America. Well-known by industry experts worldwide, we serve customers globally.
Browse our collection and buy American today, or contact our team for customer service and custom guidance tailored to your project requirements.