Fiberglass Cable Trays
Fiberglass cable trays, also known as Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) cable trays, are an outstanding solution to electrical cable support in harsh environments. We provide companies around the world with fiberglass cable trays built to withstand adverse, corrosive conditions. Ideal for challenging marine and offshore locations, the oil and gas industries, and more, our fiberglass cable trays provide quality and reduced lifecycle costs, thanks to extensive life expectancy.
Advanced Polymer Resins
The polymer resins used by US Tray provide our fiberglass cable trays with protective qualities to ensure they maintain exceptional durability and strength despite changing conditions. We’re well known for our pultruded polyester and vinyl ester resins, both of which are flame retardant. If your application requires exceptional strength in a severely corrosive environment, our vinyl ester resin is your go-to cable-tray material.
Why Choose Fiberglass Cable Trays
Fiberglass cable trays are popular across industries in need of solutions that can meet high demands. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Exceptional strength: Fiberglass has the strength of steel, although it is a lightweight material. This combination of properties makes it a favorable choice, as it meets the same heavy-duty needs as metallic cable-trays while reducing some of the challenges of installation.
- Corrosion resistant: Both our polymer resins can resist corrosion in harsh and caustic industrial environments. Both resins are resistant to the majority of acids, while our vinyl ester resin goes above and beyond to provide additional resistance to bases.
- UV resistant: Our fiberglass cable trays are resistant to the sun’s UV rays, making them ideal outdoor solutions in all climates.
- Fire retardant: Our fiberglass cable trays meet fire safety standards, including the self-extinguishing demands defined by UL94V-0, and ASTM E-84, Class 1 Flame Rating.
- Reduced lifecycle costs: Fiberglass cable trays make for easy maintenance; they don’t need to be painted, and don’t suffer from rust. Designed to stand the test of time in challenging environments, long-lasting FRP cable trays are an investment that can reduce costs through an extended life cycle.
Certifications and Applications
All our fiberglass cable trays are UL listed and have properties that make them an outstanding solution across industries.
They also meet the following NEMA requirements: NEMA 12A, NEMA 12B, NEMA 12C, NEMA 20A, NEMA 20B, NEMA 20C, NEMA 20C+.
FRP cable trays are often found in oil, gas and chemical plants, refineries, offshore facilities and many other settings. For power and communications cables and more, fiberglass takes the lead as a trusted solution.
US Tray solutions are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Choose from 3”, 4”, 5” and 6” load depths, and a full range of widths from 6” to 36” to best meet your needs.
Buy American, US Tray Fiberglass Cable Trays
Our American-made fiberglass cable trays are your high-quality, long-lasting corrosive resistant cable tray solution. We’re here to make finding the right cable trays for your application easy, so please contact us with any questions, or for guidance tailored to your project.