The NEW Rapid Splice™ from Cope® reduces hardware by 67 to 75%, saving time and labor costs using only two bolts instead of eight.
It is designed to fit snugly into the C-Beam profile of the Rapid Tray™ ladder to create superior lateral strength across ladder sections.
In addition to reduced hardware, the Cope cold swage process is used on the Rapid Tray™, providing better grounding properties and higher pullout strength than welded rungs. Both the Rapid Tray™ and Rapid Splice™ components are UL classified as equipment grounding means (per NEC 392.6).
Features and Benefits
- New Rapid Splice design eliminates 67%-75% of hardware, saving you labor time*
- New light duty NEMA 8A-12A tray system - Available in all NEMA widths
- Available on 3", 4", and 6" load depths
- Uses Cope exclusive cold swaging process**
- Meets Buy America
- Ladders and splice places (system) is / are UL File No. E60627 NEC 392.60 classified
* Splice kit provided with each ladder purchase or sold separately
** Better grounding properties and higher pullout strength than welded rungs